2 blue 2-seater sofas, very attractive design. Both in good condition with only 1 or 2 small marks. All cushion covers are removeable for easy cleaning. The sofas are very comfortable and have served us really well! non-smokers
£100.00 or reasonable offer

well it's worth a try
6 Comments:
Are you sure there are TWO and not just the same one taken from a different angle...
By
Sarah Brush, at 10:13 am
lol, definitely two, but they are identical.
dur.
By
Pete Maidment, at 10:20 am
£80 to you, as a mate, you know...?
By
Pete Maidment, at 10:22 am
I already have too many sofas, thanks!
Kathryn said she was chatting to you on msn... I don't have an MSN for u :o( U cd always add me... if u like... I spose u might not... :o( *sniff* ;oP
By
Sarah Brush, at 5:26 pm
slightly concerned about this as I haven't been speaking to Kathryn on MSN. It would appear that there is a Pete imposter out there somewhere!!
By
Pete Maidment, at 12:32 pm
scary biscuits! Maybe I got it confused..
You not an msn person? Call yourself a youth worker/minister???
By
Sarah Brush, at 2:49 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home