mmmm chocolat
i did a weekend away for a church in my diocese this weekend away and they bought me some hot chocolate from a shop called montezuma's. what makes it so special is that it is like the hot chocolate from the film chocolat and has some chilli in it, and, i have to say, it is amazing.
that's all for today, sorry it isn't very deep, but i've been working my arse off the last few days and i'm knackered.... brain has been reduced to final brain cell....
that's all for today, sorry it isn't very deep, but i've been working my arse off the last few days and i'm knackered.... brain has been reduced to final brain cell....
6 Comments:
good point, well made... thank you lord for the gift of minty fluoride toothpaste
By
Pete Maidment, at 10:20 pm
I found a montezumas choc shop in windsor last week! Whisky truffles are perfect. I walked in and the lovely lady behind the counter said to me, "would you like to try some free chocolate?"
I was afraid they might have had to excavate me....
By
Kathryn, at 12:09 pm
windsor was the one i went to, we were at the 'Eton Dorney Centre' just round the corner. how nice is that shop!!!
By
Pete Maidment, at 1:30 pm
Free chocolate? Did someone say free chocolate???
Must get to Windsor soon!
I had the new Fire and Ice dessert at a Beefeater the other week. Ice cream sundae with chocolate CHILLI sauce - weird but fabulous!
By
Sarah Brush, at 7:44 pm
world of weird co-incedences - one of my best pals works at the Eton Dorney Centre, and I used to do quite a bit of youth work out of there - I'm still in touch with Ged and Sue too!
By
Kathryn, at 8:56 am
woah... i have to say that it was one of the best youth places i've been, really recommend it!
By
Pete Maidment, at 8:40 am
Post a Comment
<< Home