i'm gunna be famoos! yay
This weekend I'm going to Guernsey to do some training (nice) we thought it was going to be a low key event, nice and easy like. No. It's not. The event has been advertised across the island on the radio and (this sounds so rock and roll) the radio are coming to our hotel to interview us on the Friday evening to go out on the radio. So tune your computers to bbc radio guernsey on Fri Evening to hear me! Woohoo!
I'm really tempted to get coked out of my skull and throw a TV out of the window or something. Any suggestions for other suitably Christian Rock n Roll things I could do? Muhahahaha.
1 Comments:
Try not to let the fame go to your head, sweetie!
Christian alt... Hmm, you could get pepsi'd off your face? Go for a sugar high, maybe abuse some e numbers?
Whatever, please remember transvestites really don't appreciate being chucked - in general, and especially out of windows.
By
Kathryn, at 2:56 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home